Do you want to get lost in creating art while also practicing mindfulness and increasing focus? Zentangle doodling is a relaxing form of art therapy that's easy to pick up and fall in love with.
This will be an interactive session where the host will answer all the doubts and queries regarding this form of art and also on how anyone can take this forward and benefit from its therapeutic nature.
What You Will Learn:
In this guided session, participants will
1. Introduction to zen doodling
2. Explore different structured patterns and go through a step by step guide of how to bring these structured patterns together to build a beautiful masterpiece
2. Black gel pen
When: 25 Sep 2020 (7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Madhuri is a self-taught mixed media artist who lives and loves to try new things with her artwork including different mediums. She likes to think outside of the box and away from convention, so most of her works reflect the same. Having lived in a city like Melbourne where coffee is not just a beverage but a culture, she started painting with coffee. Other mediums include wine painting, glow-in-the-dark painting, chalk carving, stippling, and so on. She is a firm believer in celebration of diversity and hence dreams of traveling to as many places as possible to incorporate the essence of different places and different people in her work, so as to touch lives globally with the same.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.