Watercolor is a wonderful medium full of possibilities but it can be quite unforgiving and tricky when it comes to beginners.
In this 2-hour workshop, you will learn to embrace the magic of watercolors and to paint expressively.
What You Will Learn:
1. Preliminary sketching
2. Complete understanding of the medium
3. An introduction to all the cost-effective art supplies, paint, water and brush pressure control
4. Both wet on wet and wet on dry techniques
6. Tips and tricks to bring about a professional touch to your artwork
7. Tips for photographing your artwork
8. How to loosen up and paint expressively without any preplanning
1. Watercolor paints
2. Watercolor paper (350 gsm or above)
3. Waste cloth or tissue
4. Container with water
5. Brushes (wash, flat (6), round(6,7), liner(00))
When: 2 Oct 2020 (4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Nanditha (@tintsandstrokes_) is a freelance artist and a Physics student. She is from Kerala and has been pursuing art for the last 4 years. She mainly works with Acrylics and Water Colours and her niche is Acrylic Landscapes. My daily motivation for art is always natural. She loves teaching art and finds joy in sharing her techniques with art lovers. She had conducted various art workshops, tutorials, and exhibitions in the past years.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.