Watercolour for Beginners by Chittal
What's in it for you?
1. Detailed watercolour techniques (wet on wet, layering, lifting-off, textures) to imitate the colour composition of your favourite landscape photography.
2. In Depth learning of light & shadow.
3. A detailed realism watercolour painting demo & techniques.
This is a completely beginner friendly workshop
- Watercolour sheets 300gsm/or any drawing sheets not less than 160gsm
- Watercolour 12 shades(preferably artist grade)
- Round brush of size 8
- Jar of water, Some tissues and some good sum of enthusiasm 😉
Join our art community on WhatsApp: http://bit.ly/2AOjNP4
When:13 June 2021 (10 a.m. onwards)
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.