Watercolour is probably the most eye-catching and vibrant art form. This class is beginner-friendly, so you don't need any prior experience to join.
You'll be taught some basic techniques and continue to illustrating some basic subjects with watercolour. By the end of it, you'll walk away with a final artwork of your creation.
We hope to help you bring some Zen into your creative practice.
What You Will Learn:
1. Introduction to watercolour
2. About the materials and other products (Types of Watercolor Paper, Paints, and Brush)
3. Watercolor tips and techniques
4. Importance of balance between paint, water, and brush pressure
5. Different types of strokes using the same brush
6. Warm-up painting using the techniques
7. A final galaxy painting
3. Tissues or a waste cloth
4. Paintbrush (preferable size 8 or above)
5. Watercolour cakes or tubes
6. Watercolour paper (preferably above 220gsm, above 25% Cotton)
7. White acrylic or Watercolor or Gouache
8. Water jars - 2 nos.
9. Masking tape
10. Palette or a plate
P.S.: You can ping the artist on Instagram for any info on the materials required.
About the Artist:
Rakshita Jain (@pixartbyrakshita) is a Fashion & Graphic designer by day and Watercolor enthusiast by night. And she has been teaching the art for a while now. She was shy when it comes to showing it to the world. However, She took a leap of faith and joined the Instagram community around November 2018, and that became a turning point of her journey. She was always passionate about art and is fascinated by colours, textures, and loves painting. She mostly paints Galaxies and Landscapes. Painting for her has always been calming and therapeutic. She considers her journey as an exciting adventure and inspires others and strives to 'do more'!
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.