Watercolour is one of the oldest forms of painting. Watercolours give a quick and crispy look to your art along with unintended effects that create great visual stories. Another beauty of this art form is its versatility. You can experiment with various papers for different types of textures and effects. Every watercolour painting has its own fun and drama and brings with it the joy of creative expression.
What You Will Learn:
In this 2-Day Workshop, we will explore:
1. Basics to the foundation of composing a watercolour painting
2. The layers in transparent watercolour - freedom of choice of your colour palette
3. Which papers and colours suit the best
4. Breaking stereotypes
5. Developing an eye for subjects
6. Picking up appropriate subjects
7. What and when to paint
8. Painting both Portraits and Landscapes
1. A set of artist watercolour cakes (any brand will do)
2. A set of watercolour brushes
4. Color pallet or paper plate to mix the colours
When: 3 - 5 p.m., 24 & 25 Oct 2020
Where: Google Meet
If you would like to opt for the Recording of the Session, the link for the same will be shared with you after the LIVE session and it will be available for 4 weeks from the date of sharing.
About the Artist:
Avanish is a watercolour artist from Calcutta who has created some iconic paintings of the city. Although he works as a senior manager with Tata Consultancy Services, his true passion is painting and he has sacrificed many lucrative opportunities to pursue this dream. His paintings have been exhibited at Taj Bengal, an occasion sponsored by Taj themselves, and his works are also part of personal art collections around the globe. He loves to teach and inspire young artists and he conducts workshops for a global audience.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Login 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.