Watercolour is one of the oldest forms of painting, a quick and crispy look with accidental effects that create great visual stories.
You can explore various papers for various types of textures and effects!! Every watercolor has its own fun and drama, the joy of creation, it helps you enjoy and relax.
What You Will Learn:
In this 2-Day Workshop, we will explore:
1. Basics to the foundation of composing a watercolor painting
2. The layers in transparent watercolor - freedom of choice of your color palette
3. Which papers and colors suit the best
4. Breaking the stereotypes
5. Developing on eyesight towards subjects
6. Picking up subjects
7. What and when to paint
8. Learn to paint both Portraits and Landscapes
1. A set of Artist Watercolour (any brand will do)
2. A set of Watercolour Brush
4. Color Pallet or paper plate to mix the colors
When: 19 Sep and 20 Sep 2020 (3 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Avanish is a watercolor artist from Calcutta who has created some iconic paintings of the city. His works are in personal collections around the globe and he conducts workshops for a global audience. He is also a senior manager with Tata Consultancy Services and painting is his passion for which he has sacrificed many lucrative opportunities to pursue his dreams. He has exhibited at Taj Bengal which was sponsored by Taj themselves. His journey is inspirational for anyone who aspires to paint.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.