Are you planning to capture your travel experiences in hand-drawn sketches this monsoon? Then this workshop is for you!
Travel sketching or holiday sketching is a great way to record your travel experiences.
What You Will Learn:
In this one day workshop, you’ll learn and sketch from a photograph and also will learn to:
1. Learn the value of having a time limit!
2. Practice capturing a scene with minimal drawing and instead use a beautiful wash of paint and ink pens
3. Learn what to put in and what to leave out!
4. Learn about focal points and composition, color, and more Is this course right for me?
While all levels of artists are welcome, some prior experience with watercolors is recommended.
1. Watercolor cakes or tubes recommended
5. Black Pens
6. Old kitchen Towels
7. Two Containers
8. Watercolor sheets or thick sheets (200-300 gsm)
9. Watercolour Palette
When:19 Sep 2020 (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Hemali Mehta Hemali is a Bangalore based artist who works mainly in Urban Sketching. She has been teaching Urban Sketching for the past 2 years. While exploring the medium, she even chose to sketch over photographs during her travels. She believes, sketchbook slows her down, it lets her experience the place in a whole new way, and that's how she started documenting her travels through a Travel Sketching Journal.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.