What is expected?
In this guided session, participants can expect to learn how to create art using just dots. They will be taken through a step by step process enabling them to produce a highly detailed and intricate drawing of the night sky using the stippling technique.
What will you learn?
In this workshop participants will learn how to use dots to create a detailed piece of art. They will first be introduced to stippling. They will then be taken through a step by step guide of how to use different sized dots and correctly place them to make it look like a highly detailed night sky. They will also learn how dots and their proximity to each other can be used for the purpose of creating different shades in the drawing.
1. White A4 sheet paper
2. Black A4 sheet paper
3. White gel pen
4. Black gel pen
5. One rough sheet of paper
About the Artist: Madhuri Umashankar
Madhuri is a self taught mixed media artist who lives and loves to try new things with her artwork including different mediums. She likes to think outside of the box and away from convention, so most of her works reflect the same. Having lived in a city like Melbourne where coffee is not just a beverage but a culture, she started painting with coffee. Other mediums include wine painting, glow-in-the-dark painting, chalk carving, stippling and so on. She is a firm believer in celebration of diversity and hence dreams of travelling to as many places as possible to incorporate the essence of different places and different people in her work, so as to touch lives globally with the same.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- Get feedback
- Limited seats only so everyone gets personal attention from the artist / trainer
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode. Download the ‘Google Meet’ App on your smart phone.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Login to ‘Google Meet’ through your registered Mail ID as mentioned while purchasing the ticket.
- Do login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +916361358825
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the link of the session via Google Calendar Invite 1 hour prior to the session. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.
P.S. Do check your Spam or Promotion Tab and drag them to the inbox so you will receive all our future invites in your inbox.