Do you feel nervous every time you go up on stage? Don't worry, you're not the only one.
Public Speaking tops the list of the biggest fears in the world. It even trumps the fear of death!
Public Speaking need not just be walking in front of a 100 people, it could even be your team meeting where you have to present you slide-deck.
The underlying skill is the same!
With this workshop
> Learn how to kill Stage fright
> Pick up the best traits of legendary orators
> Learn how to deliver a memorable talk worthy of a standing ovation.
Persuade, Compel, Conquer!
About the instructor: Rahul Kolle
Rahul Kolle wears many hats, he's a Public speaking Coach, a Corporate trainer and a master Presenter.
He's the co-founder of an EdTech platform called Skill-X and loves helping people train, to bag their dream job.
He has been a TEDx curator in the past and continues to associate himself with the TED brand.
He has judged various personality hunts across the city and goes by his stage name -"Kolle".
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- Get instant feedback
- Limited seats only so everyone gets personal attention from the artist / trainer
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Do login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call us (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the link of the session via Google Calendar Invite 1 hour prior to the session. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.