A workshop on improving fluency.
Do you struggle with your fluency before you give an important presentation? Have you hesitated to spontaneously speak up? Don't worry, you're not the only one. A majority of working professionals too face this problem every single day.
What will you learn
> Learn how to speak more fluently
> Pick up the some tricks to improve your flow
> Learn how to deliver the perfect presentation
About the instructor: Rahul Kolle
Rahul Kolle wears many hats, he's a Public speaking Coach, a Corporate trainer and a master Presenter.
He's the co-founder of an EdTech platform called Skill-X and loves helping people train, to bag their dream job.
He has been a TEDx curator in the past and continues to associate himself with the TED brand.
He has judged various personality hunts across the city and goes by his stage name -"Kolle".
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- Get instant feedback
- Limited seats only so everyone gets personal attention from the artist / trainer
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Do login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call us (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the link of the session via Google Calendar Invite 1 hour prior to the session. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.