About the workshop:
Do you struggle with your fluency before you give an important presentation? Have you hesitated to spontaneously speak up? Don't worry, you're not the only one. A majority of working professionals face this problem every single day.
What You Will Learn:
1. Learn how to speak more fluently
2. Pick up some tricks to improve your flow
3. Learn how to deliver the perfect presentation
About the instructor: Rahul Kolle
Rahul Kolle wears many hats, he's a Public speaking Coach, a Corporate Trainer, and a master Presenter.
He's the co-founder of an EdTech platform called Skill-X and loves helping people train, to bag their dream job.
He has been a TEDx curator in the past and continues to associate himself with the TED brand.
He has judged various personality hunts across the city and goes by his stage name -"Kolle".
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.