This workshop is all about making functional art with the medium Resin.
What You Will Learn:
1. Handling Resin
2. Mixing ratio or techniques
3. Working with Resin pigments
4. Lacing Mixing colours
5. Adding shells
6. Adding glitters lines
7. Converting a simple wooden tray and coaster into beautiful functional art
1. Resin kit
2. Resin pigments or alcohol ink
3. Mixing sticks
4. Mixing cups (paper or plastic)
5. Plastic sheets
6. Tray and coaster
7. Embellishments like glitters or crystals, shell, etc (any)
8. Measuring cup or weighing machine
For a complete kit, you can contact Himanshee Chandra at +91 95604 35506
When: 27 Sep 2020 (3 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Himanshee Chandra is a Resin Artist and has been doing it for 2years. She loves making functional art. She loves to mix different art forms and make something different with them. Nature around her is her major inspiration behind her work. She loves making nature-inspired art like ocean theme paintings, dry flower art.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.