About the workshop:
Resin Coasters Making
This workshop will be on how to make beautiful resin coasters with various techniques.
A beginner-friendly workshop
What will you learn:
1. Correct mixing of resin & hardener
2. Mixing pigments and alcohol ink
3. Working with alcohol inks
4. Working with resin pigments
5. Tips and tricks while making resin coasters
6. Adding embellishments
7. Protecting the uncured resin coasters
8. DIY Coaster
9. Multiple-use of coasters
1. Resin hardener kit
3. Mixing cups/plastic cups/paper cups
4. Mixing sticks (ice cream sticks)
5. Board to work one
6. Resin pigments
7. Heat gun
For a complete kit, you can contact Himanshee Chandra at +91 95604 35506
About the Artist: Himanshee
Himanshee is a resin artist and a traveler. She has been in this art form for 2 years.
Since then she has been making a variety of utility resin art like resin painting, coasters, trays, jewelry, geodes.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.