About the workshop:
Resin Abstract Art Workshop is all about working safely with resin and hardener and creating beautiful masterpieces.
This is a beginner friendly workshop where the participants will learn deeply about resin art from scratch.
What will you learn:
1. How to handle resin & hardener
2. Correct mixing of resin & hardener
3. Mixing colours with resin solution
4. Protecting the board before pouring the mixture
5. Proper pouring of mixture
6. Various ways / techniques of pouring and creating designs
7. Adding embellishments and glitters
8. How to protect painting from dust
9. After curing , cleaning the edges of the painting and giving final touch
1. Resin hardener kit
3. Mixing cups/plastic cups/paper cups
4. Mixing sticks (ice cream sticks)
5. Board to work one
6. Resin pigments
7. Heat gun
About the Artist : Himanshee
Himanshee is a resin artist and a traveller. She has been into this art form for 2 years.
Since then she has been making a variety of utility resin art like resin painting, coasters, trays, jewelleries, geodes.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.