Poster colors are one of the most fun mediums of paint to work with. They are versatile, easy to use, and readily available!
In this interactive workshop, we will explore poster painting together!
What You Will Learn:
1. A new technique to paint with poster colors
2, Maintain the freshness of the poster colors
3. A technique where blending is not involved
4. To get detailed painting with fresh hues
1. Poster colors
8. Water bowl
When: 18 Sep 2020 (7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Taniya is a soft-spoken art student who began exploring the world of art a year ago. She has since dabbled in various types of paintings like portraits, landscapes, nature drawing, and rendering. She has conducted several art workshops, both online and offline, and is now a part of our Dialogues family.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.