Shading is the most important part while learning realistic art. It can help bring life to the art work and make it appealing if done correctly. Shading is the process of adding value to create the illusion of form, space and most importantly - light in a drawing. When executed correctly, shading can make a drawing appear three dimensional and create a convincing image.
What You Will Learn:
We will be exploring various techniques used in pencil shading.
1) Paper (preferably 150gsm)
2) Shading Pencils (2B, 3B, 4B, 6B, 8B) - If not, get a regular HB pencil & one extra dark pencil
3) Cotton (optional)
About the Artist:
Dipali, the person behind Mein Bhi KALAKAR, has been immersed in the world of art since 2012. She has explored various mediums including Acrylic painting, Glass painting and Mandala art, and so on.
All the workshops are designed for beginners or non-artists. Experienced artists are also welcomed to join, to enjoy, and share their knowledge.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.