Pen and Ink Character illustration is an introduction to the fundamentals of how to draw a cartoon head.
What You Will Learn:
1. This session will be filled with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions for anyone who wants to start or wants to perfect their cartoon making skills
2. Anyone, at any level, can attend this class
3. We will show you the fundamentals to make head shapes, eyes, nose, and lips from very basic shapes making the whole journey easy and fun
4. At the end of the class, you will understand the basics of how to make a cartoon head and give it character
1. A few sheets of paper
2. Pencil and eraser
3. A Black pen (sketch pen/ brush pen/ ink Pen/ ball pen)
About the Artist:
Uttara Garg is a freelance illustrator and artist who works out of her Bangalore studio. Her style is very whimsical, playful, and calming. She loves to tell her stories through art. Her Instagram is an entertaining place filled with characters and animals that all feel like they have their own story behind them. Join her as she will take you to a magical artistic journey.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+916363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.