Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit. It is an abstract diagram with a concentric pattern having one recognizable central point from which emanate symbols and forms. This symbolic sketch is usually used for meditation and some sacred rituals.
Mandalas have been shown in clinical studies to boost the immune system, reduce stress and pain, lower blood pressure, and promote sleep.
What You Will Learn:
You will learn to draw mandalas from scratch making a basic grid first and then filling in the patterns.
1. Sheets of paper
6. Pen (Preferably fine-liners)
About the Artist:
Ambica Agarwal, an Interior designer and Graphic designer by profession, found her solace by creating mandalas. She has been creating mandalas for 4 years and has also been curating workshops.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.