Mandala means 'circle' in Sanskrit. It is an abstract diagram with a concentric pattern having one recognizable central point from which emanate symbols and forms. This symbolic sketch is usually used for meditation and some sacred rituals.
Mandalas have been shown in clinical studies to boost the immune system, reduce stress and pain, lower blood pressure, and promote sleep.
What You Will Learn:
The Mandala workshop aims to provide knowledge of:
1. Basic techniques to draw mandala patterns along with the construction of mandala grids.
2. Steps to balance design for symmetry.
3. Steps to work on the aesthetics of the design.
No prior experience in art required. Just come, relax, and de-stress.
1. Sheets (A4 or bigger)
2. Pen (gel preferred)
6. Compass (circular)
About the Artist:
Ramya Purohit is a Mandala and Zentangle Artist and a computer science engineer from Bengaluru. She has conducted 50+ workshops and has trained more than 1000 participants. Her motivation in creating Mandala Art was to Meditate and Calm mind, body, and soul. This is what has made her preach this art and teach people to Create patterns and Meditate whilst drawing.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.