Did you know that anxiety is the body's response in the form of persistent worry or apprehension of what's to come?
In other words, it is when our mind makes 'an imagined fear' so real that it creates a lot of stress in our day to day lives.
All of us feel anxious at some point in our lives. It could be awaiting examination results, having to 'talk' to your boss about a raise, and in recent times, the possibility of contracting the virus.
Learning about why our body evokes 'anxiety' in response to a stressful situation helps us manage and use the skills to navigate that challenging phase more efficiently.
What You Will Learn:
Wahe Nadhi invites you to a 2-hour workshop where we will delve into:
1. Why the body responds with anxiety to a difficult situation
2. Practices that help us notice our anxiety before its onset
3. Body and mind activities to help us manage anxiety better
About the Hosts:
Archana Shyam and Seema Naik are co-founders of Wahe Nadhi. They are Mental Health Counselors by qualification and practice. They co-create and facilitate all programs conducted by Wahe Nadhi, which are a huge source of joy to them.
Archana is a passionate practitioner of Mindfulness and Meditation and uses these aspects in her programs and therapy.
Seema ardently follows the tenets of positive psychology and is a Certified Psychodrama Practitioner.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.