About the Workshop:
Listeners’ Circle in association with Dialogues now also at Google Meet!!
Speak your heart out without fear of judgment and listen without judging!
Every story matters. Every life matters. Every feeling matters. But do we share our stories, struggles, and experiences with others openly? What stops us? Isn't it the fear of judgment? And how often we listen to others patiently without judging them?
Think about how it would feel to take an hour out of your fast-paced life and tell your story to people who listen to you without judging? Also, listen to the stories of others without judging.
The previous editions had some really exciting stories to listen to:
1. An Entrepreneur from IIT Madras shared his life-changing near-death experience and how it transformed his complete life.
2. A Management Profession shared how has been just ‘Ordinary’ all along with his life and how that has helped him and his circles. He articulated that being ‘Ordinary’ is the new different.
3. A founder of a theatre group shared how she bravely stood up to the sexual harassment of a fellow passenger in a bus moving through the middle of the forest in the midnight.
4. A thirty-something professional shared how she is on a journey of rediscovering love after five years of separation and being single.
5. Someone shared how an experience in a cab on his first journey in Japan, made him understand about Japan and honesty.
Everyone has such stories to share. Do you have something to share?
Be a part of the Listener's circle - Edition 26
Speak your mind without being judged. Speak your mind without any boundaries. No photography and videography without consent. Your stories stay within the four walls of the room and the hearts.
Would you like to just listen? We have a place for you too.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.