ArtDelight brings you an online painting party. During this time of lockdown, relive your dream of painting and give yourself some "me" time and try what you always wanted to do.
This is the best time to pick your brush again and unleash your creativity. We are coming up with an online session so you can join from your home with whatever art supplies you have. No need to be a born artist or painter. All you need is a bit of enthusiasm and creativity.
It will be a 2hr well-guided session where our instructor will be painting along with you.
Age: 10yr and above
What You Will Learn:
1. How to paint with acrylics
2. Shading with acrylics
4. How to give shades to trees
5. How to make rays
1. 10*10 inches canvas board or any art paper
2. Flat brush
3. 0 number brush
4. Paints (acrylic/poster/fabric) anything you have at home
* Green (Light, Dark)
* Teal Blue
5. Good internet connection
When: 19 Sep 2020 (4 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Rimjhim is a self-taught artist who works mostly with acrylics, watercolors and resin. She has been practicing acrylics for more than 8 years now and also is the founder of ArtDelight Group. She has conducted over 300 sessions so far.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+916363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.