Are you planning to capture the items cooked by you in hand-drawn sketches this monsoon? Then this workshop is for you!
Food sketching or Food illustrations is a great way to record your recipes. This is a one day workshop, where you’ll learn and sketch some mouth-watering dishes from a reference painting. By the end of the class, you'll have a beautiful food illustration which can be framed and gifted.
What You Will Learn:
• Capturing a food item with easy drawing tricks and learning tips and tricks to use a beautiful wash of paints and ink pens.
• Learn what to put in and what to leave out!
• Learn about focal points and composition, colour and more
Is this course right for me?
All levels of artist are welcome, it's a beginner-friendly workshop
1. Watercolor cakes or tubes recommended
5. Black Pens
6. Old Kitchen Towels
7. Two Containers
8. Watercolor sheets or thick sheets (200-300 gsm)
9. Watercolour Palette
When:26 Sep 2020 (5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Hemali is a Bangalore-based artist who works mainly in Urban Sketching. She has been teaching Urban Sketching for the past 2 years. While exploring the medium, she even chose to sketch over photographs during her travels. She believes that a sketchbook allows her to slow down and experience the place in a whole new way, and that's how she started documenting her travels through a Travel Sketching Journal.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Login 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.