What You Will Learn:
In this workshop:
1. We will be exploring making different flowers
2. Explore Illustrations with Pen & Creativity on paper
3. We will be creating one Illustration, teaching you how to let your imagination flow and create it beautifully on the medium
4. And in the end, we will make a beautiful bouquet with flowers and leaves all together!
3. Paper (A4 size)
4. Pen (Ballpen/Gelpen/Technicalpen/CDmarker/Pigmentmarker)
About The Artist:
Dipali, the person behind Mein Bhi KALAKAR, has been immersed in the world of art since 2012. She has explored various mediums including Acrylic painting, Glass painting and Mandala art, and so on.
All the workshops are designed for beginners or non-artists. Experienced artists are also welcomed to join, to enjoy, and share their knowledge.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.