About the Workshop:
"When we create Vighnaharta with our own hand, we realize there is nothing impossible to achieve”
Experience the joy of making paper clay Ganesha, while also knowing you are taking care of the environment by planting the Ganesha during Visarjan. We will take you through a step by step process in creating the clay and making the Ganesha in clay, finishing it and decorating it.
Be a responsible citizen, and join the "Eco-friendly GANESHA Idol workshop for 2 hrs" Virtual/Online.
create your own Eco-friendly Ganpati Bappa made From paper clay.
1. Tissue paper
2. Chalk powder
4. Baking soda
7. A mixing bowl
8. Paper plate
About the Artist: Savita
Savita Gopalakrishnan - the quintessential Mumbaikar, and the brain behind Urbankala, a one-stop artistic gifting solution. She works on the painted/ sculpted merchandise at Urbankala. Art has been her passion and she also spreads the therapeutic art through her workshops across Mumbai. She is a self-taught artist with 7 years into this color venture, after her stint as a Lighting & Texturing Expert. While she has been into various forms of art, including contemporary and quirky art, her main focus has been Indian folk art.
"Beauty is in the detailing", she says, and her perfect detailing allows her artwork to stand out. And with the right choice of colors, that are unique and fresh, she further enhances the visual appeal.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+916363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.