Flow of the Workshop
- Personal Introduction
- Finding Inspirations Around
- Basics of Doodle Style Illustration
- Techniques to make the process fun
- Color Theory & Compositions
- Live Demo + Activity for participants
Things you will need
- Pencil/pen & paper/notebook to draw.
About the Artist - Garima Shukla
9+ years of experience in Communication Design. Worked with various companies for their branding, marketing & illustration requirements. Currently, working with Paytm as a Jr. Design Manager. Garima finds joy in sharing knowledge - collaborating or mentoring. Saving time from her sleep, she is working on an illustrated storybook for kids.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- Get instant feedback
- Limited seats only so everyone gets personal attention from the artist / trainer
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Do login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call us (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the link of the session via Google Calendar Invite 1 hour prior to the session. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.