Dialogues with Travel : Travel Stories
Until we can safely travel without being concerned about the pandemic, let's talk about our previous travel experiences that brought us so much joy.
Let's share first-hand experiences that moved or touched us during our travel escapades.
You can also share clips and photographs from these journeys to help visualize what that moment felt like. We look forward to seeing all you travel bugs for this online meet-up.
About the Community
“Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” ~ Ibn Battuta
What better place to share your travel stories than with a group of people who share the same love for travelling that you do? Dialogues with Travel, our in-house community of travel bugs, meet every month to narrate their travel stories, discuss new travel trends, and also share helpful tips and hacks that every aspiring traveller can use. This community will not only allow you to keep your passion for travel alive but will also broaden your horizon and add many more places to your bucket list.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.