Dialogues with Books: Bring Your Own Book (BYOB)
Rediscover your favorite book while taking someone else along with you on the journey! Share the special book which carries a piece of you with other book aficionados. Take a piece of someone's heart and lend them yours.
About the Community:
Dialogues with Books, our close-knit community of book-lovers meets on the second Sunday of every month to share their love for books and all things literature. Discussions range from region-specific topics like Latin American literature and Russian literature to forms like short-stories and comic books.
Whether you are on the first page of your story as a reader or a seasoned bibliophile, join our coterie of book-lovers and delve into new worlds every month.
Theme: Bring Your Own Book (BYOB)
Host: Alay Shah
When: 14 Mar 2021 (4 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.