Devnagari Calligraphy is elegant and consists of many many different styles, which are really quite unique. Learn the basics of Devnagari Calligraphy in this workshop and understand how it is different from other calligraphy styles.
What Will You Learn:
Learn a basic Devnagari Script and get an understanding of Devnagari Calligraphy Scripts in this fun session!
1. Calligraphy Pen/Chisel tip marker/ (You can also use a highlighter or a small ice -cream stick!)
2. A4 Paper
3. Graph Sheets
4. Pencil and Ruler
About the Artist:
Amritanshu is a self-taught Lettering and Calligraphy artist who loves to experiment with different media and forms of visual art. On the constant lookout for new things to try, he keeps experimenting in different art styles and it reflects in his work. Even so, Lettering and Calligraphy remain closest to his heart.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.