About the Workshop
Today innovation is everyone's business.
Whether you are a manager in a global corporation, an entrepreneur starting up, in a government role, or a teacher in an elementary school, everyone is expected to get lean – to do better with less. And that is why we all need Design Thinking.
At every level in every kind of organization, design thinking provides the tools you need to become an innovative thinker and uncover creative opportunities that are there – you're just not seeing them yet.
There are no limits on who can become a great entrepreneur. You don’t necessarily need a college degree, a bunch of money in the bank or even business experience to start something that could become the next major success. However, what you need is a strong plan and the drive to see it through.
Using effective Design Thinking Principles, learn, through this activity driven workshop, the mantra of starting your own, innovative business in today’s world of complex business structures.
• Share any and all ideas.
• The only bad idea is the one that isn’t shared.
• No hierarchy in the room; all ideas are equal.
• Think, think and think!
When: 17 Jan 2021 (10 a.m. to 12 p.m.)
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.