About the workshop:
We are going through a big wave of change and there is a newness that has crept into everything around us- masked breathing, distanced interactions, to name a few. Changing times demand to change stories as is proven by history.
Do you have stories of change that you want to share with a group of like-minded people? Do you want to hear their views and also read their stories?
Join our workshop on Stories of Change
Learn more about writing in these times of the new normal. May your stories never sleep!
About the host: Asha Francis
Asha Francis is a published writer in fiction. A certified British Council trainer in creative writing, she has been facilitating workshops for children and adults across Bangalore for the past eleven years.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected].space or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.