In this workshop you will be introduced to miniature pencil sculpting.
- Learn from examples of the artist's works
- Understand the tools and techniques behind the art
- Apply the techniques to create your own piece of art
1) 2 A4 sheets
2) Pencil or Pen to take notes
3) Cutter (10rs)
4) Chalk (5 numbers)
5) Any brand 8b or 6b pencil (3 /4 numbers)
6) Detail Knife
When: 30 and 31 Jan 2021 (11 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
Where: Zoom Call
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist: Praveena
In order to escape from the regular routine of my mundane life, I learnt this unique micro art on pencil through a workshop. Since then I have been practicing this art and has helped me develop patience and interest. Then it became as a hobby itself. I own a page in instagram "tiny_traits" creating fin-sized customized gifts and shipping all over India. Along with me you can learn this intricate art!!
Practice makes perfect - keep trying again and again. nature is beautiful and there is so much to learn from it
Be inspired! come with nothing much, but patience.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.