Building Dashboards in Excel can become overwhelming. If done right, it provides immense value for your stakeholders. Dash-boarding is an art, and it involves some amount of data design thinking to provide the correct information to your stakeholders.
2. Data will be provided during the session
What You Will Learn:
In this session, you will learn the building blocks of making a Dashboard. You can transfer this knowledge to any tool of your choice and create the same impact for your stakeholders. The concepts that will be covered are:
1. Building Blocks of any Dashboards
2. Name Manager
3. Format as Table
5. Charting with Business Context
A certificate will be provided to all the participants!
About the Host:
Kunaal loves teaching Data Science and is an avid learner. He aspires to inspire aspirants to make it into the Analytical industry. He has over ten years of experience in the field of Data Science across domains such as Marketing, Insurance, HR, and Retail. Currently, he works at Dell as a Marketing Advisor.
Apart from his professional background, he has experience in teaching Analytics, Machine Learning, Excel, SAS, Python, SQL Tableau over 50 Corporates/Institutes including CITI Bank, Genpact, Fidelity, Corporate Executive Board, Madras School of Economics.
Apart from his professional side, he is a Scuba Diver, Apprentice Philosopher, and Lifeaholic Evangelist. Also, he loves creating content to teach Data Science on YouTube.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.