Bored of painting on regular canvases or are you out of canvases to paint on? There’s no need to worry, you can upcycle old glass bottles or even shots glasses into beautifully hand-painted pieces of art in this fun and skillful glass painting workshop.
What You Will Learn:
You will learn everything from basic bottle art techniques to elegant minimalistic art all to create masterpieces in just a matter of hours!
1. Transparent Glass bottle or plastic bottle (without ridges preferred)
2. Acrylic paint set of 12 or 6
3. Mod podge (preferred) or Fevicol
4. Fine tip marker or black sketch pen
6. Water bowl
About the Artist:
Kavya Lokesh was recently awarded women’s achiever’s award for India’s best women professional artist for her contribution to the field of art. She works in collaboration with different government and private organizations to host a plethora of art workshops to make art accessible and to encourage artistic expression among individuals.
She is the Co-founder of Graphite Stories along with Sharan Shyamsunder.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+916363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.