Watercolor is probably the most eye-catching and vibrant art form.
This class is beginner- friendly, so you don't need any prior experience to join.
You'll be taught some basic techniques and continue on to illustrating some basic subjects with watercolor.
By the end of it, you'll walk away with a final artwork of your creation.
We hope to help you bring some Zen into your creative practice.
What would the participants learn at the workshop?
- Types of watercolor Paper, Paints and Brush
- Watercolor tips and techniques
- Different types of strokes using a same brush
- Warm up painting using the techniques
- A final Galaxy painting
What are the basic art materials that are needed by the participants?
- Paint brush (preferable size 8 or above)
- Watercolour cakes or tubes
- Watercolour paper (preferably above 180gsm)
- Water jar
- Masking tape
- Palette / Plate
About the Artist - Rakshita
Rakshita is a fashion & graphic designer by day and watercolor enthusiast by night. She was always passionate about art which is probably the reason she loves to paint. She mostly paints Galaxies and Landscapes. Painting for her has always been calming and therapeutic. She considers her journey as an interesting adventure and inspires others and strives to 'do more'.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- Get instant feedback
- Limited seats only so everyone gets personal attention from the artist / trainer
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode. Download the ‘Google Meet’ App on your smart phone.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Login to ‘Google Meet’ through your registered Mail ID as mentioned while purchasing the ticket.
- Do login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call the below number - +916361358825
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the link of the session via Google Calendar Invite 1 hour prior to the session. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.
P.S. Do check your Spam or Promotion Tab and drag them to the inbox so you will receive all our future invites in your inbox.