Have you ever found yourself scribbling on the side of pages of a newspaper or even a book? What if we told you, you could turn those scribbles into beautiful pieces of art and even reduce stress in the process?
Explore facets of your personality you never knew existed, through our art therapy workshop.
What You Will Learn:
In this 2-hour long workshop, we will go through the following concepts:
1. Introduction to Art Therapy
2. Understanding Balance- A principle of art
3. Exploring different forms of Art
4. Finding your style
5. Experimenting and creating patterns
6. Applying shading techniques
7. Creation through expression
1. A5 size card stock or thick chart paper or cartridge paper
2. Pigment pens (any size)
4. Fine tip pens or pigment pens
7. A4 sheets
When:5 Sep 2020 (4.30 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
About the Artist:
Kavya Lokesh was recently awarded women’s achiever’s award for India’s best women professional artist for her contribution in the field of art. She works in collaboration with different government and private organizations to host a plethora of art workshops to make art accessible and to encourage artistic expression among individuals. She is the Co-Founder of Graphite Stories along with Sharan Shyamsunder.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.