This 2 days workshop will include 4 hours of hands-on session along with assignments that will be evaluated the same day.
Stories have been the foundation of humankind since it's dawn. They have United/Divided us in the past and continue to do so to this very day. It's a no-brainer that well written stories are immensely powerful.
In the context of our daily lives, where we are surrounded by excess data and opportunities to present them at work, to our colleagues, it would injustice to not make beautiful stories out of it. You read that correctly - make stories out of data.
Whether you're presenting something or merely introducing yourself to a bunch of people, storytelling can profoundly enhance the impact you have on your audience.
Come, learn the art of Business Storytelling.
Persuade, Compel, Conquer.
About the instructor: Rahul Kolle
Rahul Kolle wears many hats, he's a Corporate trainer, a master Presenter and a storytelling expert.
He's the co-founder of an EdTech platform called Skill-X.
He has been a TEDx curator in the past and continues to associate himself with the TED brand.
He works as a Customer Experience engineer at premier MNC, and is affiliated with the L&D team to form strategic communication training modules for employee skill development.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.