"All you need to paint is a few tools, a little instruction, and a vision in your mind" - Bob Ross
Come join us as we paint some flowers over the weekend :)
Basic knowledge to use the watercolor medium is required to take up this advanced class and anyone above 8 years can participate.
What You Will Learn:
1. Colour theory
2. Types of flowers
3. Types of leaves
4. Floral composition of peonies
1. Round brush
2. Watercolor paints
3. Watercolor paper or drawing sheet
4. Water jar
When: 20 Sep 2020 (4 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
Where: Google Meet
In case you would like to go with the Recorded session, session link will be shared post LIVE workshop
About the Artist:
Sheena Anam is a self-taught artist from Bangalore. She works as an interior designer during the day and artist during the night. She started her art career teaching drawing and painting at home. She runs a YouTube channel named Sheena's gallery. She also runs an Instagram page named sheena_anam where she sells her artworks and prints.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- For the best experience, join the workshop from your laptop/desktop
- Ensure that your internet connectivity is strong
- Log in 15 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to join the session due to technical reasons, please call us on (+91-6363556436)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the invoice and the link of the session on your registered email id. If you fail to receive the email, you can reach out to us on [email protected] or call us on +91-6363556436 and we will send the invite to you again.