Acrylic Painting Workshop
Anybody can paint :)
This will be a guided online workshop. In this workshop you will be introduced to basics of acrylic painting, medium of painting, difference between acrylics and other form of paints. Basic introduction on strokes used in flat and round brush and finally we will jump to the main painting planned for the day .
At the end of the session we will review each of the artworks.
Also, real time questions are welcome as and when we proceed with the paintings .
Materials Needed :
- Canvas board/ Drawing sheet
- Acrylic paints( Bottle/tubes)
- Brushes (Flat brush 12/14 size and round brush 4/6 size
- Tissue paper or sponge
- Paper plate or Palette .
About the Artist : Pranathi
Pranathi is a software engineer by profession and an artist by passion. Art has been a hobby since childhood and she loves to work on multiple art mediums like acrylics, oil, pastel, watercolors, rock painting etc and loves to experiment on new forms and colors. She has done multiple art workshops in Bangalore and also works on commissioned art works.
- This is a LIVE session, not a pre-recorded tutorial
- Get instant feedback
- Limited seats only so everyone gets personal attention from the artist / trainer
- For best experience join the workshop from your laptop / desktop or watch on phone on landscape mode.
- Ensure your internet connectivity is strong.
- Do login 10 minutes prior to the workshop. This would help us work out any technical difficulties so we can start the session on time.
- If you are unable to attend the live session due to technical reasons, please call us (+91-6361358825)
- This is a closed event. Only registered email ids will be allowed to join the session.
Please note that you will receive the link of the session via Google Calendar Invite 1 hour prior to the session. If, for some reason, you fail to receive the email please get in touch with us on [email protected] or call us on +916361358825 and we will send the invite to you again.