Decoupage is the art of decorating an object by gluing printed napkins or paper cutouts.
What will you learn:
In this workshop you would learn
- How to prepare the surface for decoupage
- How to use decoupage glue
- How to create threaded texture
- How to layer printed napkins on a threaded surface
- Usage of acrylic paints to enhance the design
- Sealing method to waterproof
Art materials would be provided by the KALAKARI(Artist) for usage during the workshop. Please get writing pad along with you
When: 27 February 2021 (10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.)
Where: Dialogues Cafe JP Nagar
Ticket price: INR 1,500/- per person
Note: The workshop fees are inclusive of all materials. At the end of the workshop, you get to carry your beautiful sketch home.
Participant Age: Applicable for any age Materials
Experience: No prior experience is required
- Attendees to the workshop are requested to bring hand sanitizer and use masks at the event and adhere to the government rules.
- Attendees to wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing and are requested to avoid handshakes, fist bumps, and high-fives at meetings and workshop.
- For the benefit of attendees at workshop, we have stocked with enough supplies for handwashing, including soap and water, a way to dry hands (e.g., paper towels, hand dryer)