Learn Acrylic painting on wooden spatulas and make an Impressive artwork. You will learn the step by step process of making beautiful paintings with different techniques. This is an exciting workshop for creative minds.
What will you learn:
The 3-hour beginners' workshop covers the following:
- Introduction to the acrylic and required accessories
- Demonstrations and an explanation of every step taken
- Creation of a acrylic artwork
Art materials would be provided by the KALAKARI(Artist) for usage during the workshop. Please get writing pad along with you
When: 28 February 2021 (10.30 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.)
Where: Dialogues Cafe JP Nagar
Ticket price: INR 1,300/- per person
Note: The workshop fees are inclusive of all materials. At the end of the workshop, you get to carry your beautiful sketch home.
Participant Age: Applicable for any age Materials
Experience: No prior experience is required
- Attendees to the workshop are requested to bring hand sanitizer and use masks at the event and adhere to the government rules.
- Attendees to wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing and are requested to avoid handshakes, fist bumps, and high-fives at meetings and workshop.
- For the benefit of attendees at workshop, we have stocked with enough supplies for handwashing, including soap and water, a way to dry hands (e.g., paper towels, hand dryer)