Finger knitting is a form of knitting where a knitted cord is created using only hands and fingers.
* Development of the fine motor skills
* Improves eye hand co-ordination
* Improves the concentration and attentiveness.
* Helps them in socializing
* Boost their confidence when they see the
* End product created with their own hands.
* Enhances creativity
* Sharpens the skills of decision making
* Enhances memory and visual learning.
In this workshop-
* First, you will experience a story with puppets.
* Then they will learn how to finger and make a butterfly
Please note – This is for kids above 3.5 yrs. All materials will be provided
The instructors are early childhood educators with immense interest in handwork and conduct
workshops at various places.