As educators we often hear from students that they experience a lot of stress during exams. Some students may not be able to recall what they learnt in the classroom and some may feel that they are not intelligent enough to excel at studies. But many recent scientific studies prove that intelligence is something that is not fixed and there are neurological activities one can do to improve their academic performance. The practices we teach in our workshop balance the right and left brains by building new neural pathways between them. Many of these practices are being implemented successfully in western countries with life changing results.
You can expect the following benefits if you practice what we teach in the workshop on regular basis.
1. You will be able to recall what you learnt easily during exams.
2. You will be free from stress and anxiety during exams, sports or any other intense learning activity.
3. An increased appetite for learning new things.
4. You will be emotionally balanced in dealing with friends and other relationships.
5. A remarkable improvement in academic performance.
6. You will be able to master a diverse range of subjects as opposed to being strong in some subjects and weak in others.
PS : This workshop is for students aged 10 to 16 years.